Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for my buddy! We took his Eg to a shop around here that has a dyno jet. The first run was more than we expected, then he started to do some A/F tuning and ended up with 236whp with 176 torque and another at 235whp with 173 torque!! Not too shabby for a D series !!
Let me know what you guys thing

D16z6 built, eagle rods, SRP pistons, Precision turbo T3/T04e 50 trim @ 9.5 lbs, turbonetics manifold, 3" dp, then to 2 1/2" crush bent exhaust ( that is the next thing to get changed) fully built valve train, tial WG, AEM ems, and port and polished head.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have a built motor! Turn the boost up!!! :)

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what kind of fuel management do you have?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys, he may not have proper fueling and electronics support for it yet.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the AEM EMS will do everything as far as fuel and timing, the thing holding back now is the map sensor, it can only read up to 10 psi !! A new one is on the way !! Then the boost goes up !!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, I didn't think that 176 at the wheels is such a low torque number for only being tuned one time so far. We are still tuning, and we were able to get from 153 to 176 which I though was pretty good for an hour of fuel tuning.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if you have an aem, then you should be running 16lbs of boost with a build motor. and pushig 300 wheel power. what are you waitig for? Christmas? :p

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It has a Si tranny rebuilt with LSD .. waiting on a gm 3bar map sensor so that more boost and be applied !! :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAHA .. are you talking about the LSD or the 3bar map?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts