Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -

I just picked up a Dynatech Header on the cheap - apparently discontinued and being liquidated on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AEOIBSAA%3AUS%3A11&viewitem=&item=200105259143

$50 + $22 shipping - $77 for a long tube equal length header with a decent collector. :eek:

Anyway, it's going on my Y8 - the question I have is, will the lower mounting bracket bolt up? I currently have a Y8 oilpan on my car, and when I put on the current exhaust manifold, a stock Z6, the mounting bracket was hitting the oilpan and had to be... modified. Is the mounting bracket location different on a Y8?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, I'll have to take a peek under my car and see if the Z6 looks different. Who knows.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THay still make the dynatech unit it is on jegs and some other sites.
Yeah, on the auction it's listed as new, old stock. If you check out Dynatech's site it's pretty clear they no longer make import products, probably lost a ton on that line. People are probably just selling what they have left.

Either way, $77 shipped beats $300+ from Jeg's.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
I was bidding on one, it went for $66 while I was at work........then he listed another tonight starting at $50.

5 day auction.......

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I was bidding on one, it went for $66 while I was at work........then he listed another tonight starting at $50.

5 day auction.......
Yeah, it's a pretty sweet deal. I was just browsing through auctions when I saw it. Noticed it had a real nice design, was surprised I had never heard the brand before, so I did a quick search and noticed you've been recommending it for YEARS... figured I had to jump on it.

Then I waited for the auction to end before posting up my find. :p

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wonder how many he has left?
Call the sales dept and ask. Bet they are just liquidating their stock, you could make a bulk offer and resell here. :TU:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts