Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can the compressor on a dsm t25 be clocked? i want to turn it almost 180 degrees so the outlet is on the top rather than the bottom...

if it can be, how do i do it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
IIRC, the compressor housing on Mitsu turbos is held on by a very large internal snap ring. There is probably a locating pin keeping the turbo from spinning, but if you remove the pin or grind it down, it will allow it to be clocked. I have done this on B16G's, but it should be similar on a T25.

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i found it.. its an internal snap ring, appears as though its holding the compressor still... the only other problem would be mounting the wastegate bracket.

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
yeah i found it.. its an internal snap ring, appears as though its holding the compressor still... the only other problem would be mounting the wastegate bracket.
mount it on the block like i did.... wait, shit, i havent posted pix of it yet... i will try to remember to post pix, but i just took a peice of angled metal from lowes and mounted the wg to the block and took threaded rod and lengthened the wg arm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts