Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I not its a dumb question but its to late to fix it right now so I wanna ask ok I have a crx d16a6 running a garret t3 t4 and a few bolt ons but I just got the dsm 450 blue top injector and I just got my pm6 back for xwnocron today which has a base map to run the turbo and the dsm. Ok so I was running the stock ecu and injectors it ran fine I mean I wasn't really driving it but the littie I did it was fine but when I put the ecu in and the injectors there was a rubber o ring that went around the injector where they went in to the intake manifold about the size of ur pinky well the dsms are bigger so I took the o rings out the dsms fit to the 10 mms ont the fuel rail fit now I went to crank it and it didn't leak fuel or anything but from the crank up it shot to like 5k rpms now I had a intake manifold bad gasket and it did that before so when I took the o rings out is that y and if I fix it will it be back to fine and does anyone no how u make the o rings fit the dsms right? Sry for the quest

·
Registered
337 Posts
^^^^hahaha. This is true it is hard to read. Are you talking about the o ring on top the injector? Or the o ring the presses into the intake manifold?

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I got 1/4 the way through and gave up.

If you want to re-post a clear and concise question, preferably in point form with some punctuation and space, I will read it and comment if I have anything to offer.

If you can't be bothered, neither can I.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sry guys I typed it real quick but yes I was talking about the o rings that are pressed into the intake manifold not the little ones the that go thro the fuel rail thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Do a quick search on google. You only need 1 tool to modify the big rubber o ring so the injector fits nice and snug.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Hes trying to tell us something i can feel it!
I do believe is timmy suck in the well? The house on fire? Lol
Really op use some "." And "," it only takes a sec. And then people can understand u better. But you drill out the stock honda injector orings.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
hey brother, use periods and things. It helps break up the sentences.. holy jeez that was hard to read.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just use civic orings and put a tiny coat of grease aroudn the base of the dsm inj where it meets the seal, itll slip in as u tighten the rail and no leaks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts