Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if i wanna mess with the harness and splice the wires, i heard that you gotta get dsm 450cc injector resistor box and a map and get a full tune to make it run properly or else its gonna serge and idle like a sob, i just think its too much work for stock DSM (already used) injectors. or is it better to spend that hundred and get a high impedance rc 440cc injector? with the stock injectors already at high resistance with this rc injector at high impedance, shouldnt it be a plug and play??

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Regardless you still need to get it properly tuned after injector upgrade. I buy which every one is cheaper. Oh, and it's not that hard to wired the resistor box.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Regardless you still need to get it properly tuned after injector upgrade. I buy which every one is cheaper. Oh, and it's not that hard to wired the resistor box.
but to save alot of time and headache, RC injectors? even though its lot more than dsm's

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
but to save alot of time and headache, RC injectors? even though its lot more than dsm's
its not saving time and headache. It took me 10 min to install my 450's.... another 10 min to solder in resistors, with about 2 min of taping and zip ties, took 22-25 min tops.

Its SO easy to run 450's. Look up the diy.

Get rc 550cc and bt dubs screw getting a map. use a one way check valve and your stock one :)
Efinawesome this in an Efinfail!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Two men shy of a group
1,312 Posts
well really im pretty sure you will have to buy a pigtail with the plug on it for the injectors then you will either have to splice those into your factory harness or buy some obd 2 or obd 1 injector plugs which ever you have, then splice the injector clips of the injectors to the obd plug then they will plug and play into the injector and car without splicing into your factory wiring

1 - 16 of 16 Posts