Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I acquired a dry nitrous kit with a 15lb bottle in a trade and was going to just sell it off but now I'm debating on using it on my bone stock Integra. But I keep hearing to go with a wet kit...safer...better on the car...ect...
So Opinions??? Good, Bad and the Ugly on dry kits??
Use it?
Sell it and get a wet kit if I really want to do it?
Just remember this is my daily driver too.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
how big of a shot?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Is it a real dry nitrous kit? Like does it have some form of fuel pressure bumper... even if not I would tune it for a 75 shot and use a moates 2timer and be done...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it a real dry nitrous kit? Like does it have some form of fuel pressure bumper... even if not I would tune it for a 75 shot and use a moates 2timer and be done...
This is what I have...I see the electrical wires are missing...but what else do you see missing that is needed?

·
sub-sponsor
5,175 Posts
ZEX dry kit, stop at 65 hp with stock 240 cc injectors.

Done right, I'd rather run a dry kit.
+1

dry kits are awesome, pick up a window swith and step the injector size up and make a nitrous map

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
done right dry>wet hell i would even take a dry DP kit over a wet DP kit. although a wet set-up is more forgiving you already have a dry set-up so roll with it. dry kits get a bad rep because usually the user is a moron.

·
Poop Sock
3,798 Posts
whats that little cylinder piece connected to the ss line? not that nozzle. looks like theres a wire on it? is that the solenoide? if not...... you need a solenoide, 12v, ground, and tps reads, tune it via your dizzy or ecu if you want. then fill the bottle and put it in. i have a zex dry kit on my ej8. 55shot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts