96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you shouild be drunk, this is the season ya know lol

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
yep. yesterday night, beer and pitorro (illegal rum, like moonshine).

me head hurts.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol
wasnt sure if i actually made this thread... haha

i was pretty gone last night :) :)

·
Registered
99 4 dr
740 Posts
I dont drink b/c im cool like that...and im 19
bbut ujst fo ffuun ill tyep like i mdrun; LOLL

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
I dont drink b/c im cool like that...and im 19
bbut ujst fo ffuun ill tyep like i mdrun; LOLL
whats being 19 have anything to do with it!
have fun! live life!

and 4door your the shit for making this thread!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
yesterday night was fun. and fucking scary.

first medalla beer at 10am. between beers there were pitorro and homemade sangria, which is a mixture of juices (guava, pineapple, grape, orange) and rum.

later evening, as drunk as we were, we decided to go to a bday party. so more beer and rum, and i was almost passing out, when one of me father in law's nephews came up to me and ask me: hey, do you want some coke? i said nah man, what about some weed?

oh sure, he said. let's go get it. and off we (he, my wife's sister's husband and poor me) went.

holy mother of god.

first of all, i'm glad i'm alive. second, i almost shat me pants.

we went in a daewoo hatch to a housing project to get the weed. dude kept smashing the gear without using the clutch, and as he was changing gears he was looking at us like: see? see? that it can be done? that while doing 60-80mph.

we got into the project, and we decided to wait in the car while he was buying the stuff. 15 min later he went back, and got our way home. but oh no! not yet.

smashing gears (even getting it into first while at 30mph) we got into a gas station, almost crashed against a pump. dude got out and bought some blunts.

as you imagine, at that moment every notion of drunkness were gone. i didn't knew what to do, if getting out the car at i don't know where the fuck am i, or stay in the car and face death.

because i faced it yesterday. mins before the almost crash at the gas station, while exiting the project, for some reason fucking dude decided that it was cool to shut off the car lights, rev like crazy and start making a burnout. right at my side of the car, but about 50ft. away a dude in a 88 tercel thought maybe that we were going to shoot at the project so he decided to open the door of the fucking tercel and point at us i don't know what the fuck was that but it was big and sure it was going to kill us. why he didn't decided to shoot at us, i sincerely don't know.

on our way back we got behind a police patrol, and dude starting pointing fingers at them. so i said that's it, we're done. police is gonna come, bust us find the weed and well, spend the night at jail doesn't sound so amusing. so once again luck was on our side: either the police didn't noticed, were tired, or were like oh well, let those poor kids be.

finally we got back, and even when i regained my composture i was crazy to beat him up. but since i'm at my father in law's family reunion (bday party) i said well fuck it.

of course i smoked all his weed. fucker.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn Deddeth, i saw your twit and figured you were having a good time, not staring death in the face :sweatdrop: :wacko:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
im bringing it backkkkk!!!!!!!!! just wondering, anyone ever sip that lean?? bwhahah, i am right now, and man oh man this shit is sooooooooooooo goood. i mixed my p/c with sprite=)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts