Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a set of dropzone sp1001 springs the other day. i put them on my car with the stock struts (120,000 mi) and these springs actually ride pretty damn nice. didn't give me too much of a drop either. here's the pic.

C

·
0 Posts
i like your hx rims

it looks like your car is starting to get eaten up (...rust!)

if the springs are designed the same as other name brand springs, they'll probably perform the same regardless of the brand

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
calboi510 said:
i like your hx rims

it looks like your car is starting to get eaten up (...rust!)

if the springs are designed the same as other name brand springs, they'll probably perform the same regardless of the brand
i was driving the cra pretty hard last night down some curvey roads. the rear end came out really far and i just stayed into it and it came right back around. i was scared for a minute but when it straightened out i was very impressed. i got these srpings for $25 brand new from a shop that had bought out another shop. for $25 you can't go wrong.

P

·
0 Posts
i've ridden on dropzone springs. they're not that bad at all. not performance springs by any means (cuz they're so soft) but not for just wanting to lower your car

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the EH said:
i really like your rims.
mine? i wish that i had four of them. i bent one in a accident.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
Hey told ya they are waitin for ya right he bro.

Hey I have a power coating guy here too..
If I can work out a deal with him what color if any..?

·
D-series Strom Trooper
1,085 Posts
i have dropzone on my civic, and i have 18s and it still dont sit low enough but ride great. although since im going back to jdm im going to get rid of them or just hang on to them for awile. they are nicce springs

·
Civic CX
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rotory20 said:
Hey told ya they are waitin for ya right he bro.

Hey I have a power coating guy here too..
If I can work out a deal with him what color if any..?
yeah i know but i need to get the money up first. right now i'm looking at getting a bigger turbo kit as well. as far as i color i want them stock color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts