Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hondaphile
see above
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a set of slightly used Dropzone Shocks (I'm poor, but look for a worthwhile bargain), and though I haven't had them on long, it is an enormous improvement. The ride is still firm due to my spring rate, but nicely damped so I'm quite happy with them. I'll keep everyone informed as to how they hold up and such.

E

·
0 Posts
hahaha nice avatar delsolja....Anyways, how much of a drop are you running? Inform us again later to see if they're still good, because i havent heard that many good reviews from dropzone.

·
Hondaphile
see above
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
somewhere around 2 inches I'd guess....and they are cheap coilovers that I've had since last year. Fairly insane spring rate...but these shocks have made the drive so much more pleasant, and no, you can't adjust them.....but they are good enough for the moment. So, if you just need something to smooth out the ride till you can afford better, then these are not bad.

C

·
0 Posts
any complaints on the dropzone shocks? they have a lifetime warranty...so i was thinking the company must really believe in these shocks.

i might get a set, they are really cheap and life time warranted.

·
Hondaphile
see above
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
true, true. I'm looking at switching over to springs before too long, and hopefully will be able to save up for some agx or koni yellows. But it's tamed the ride considerably for the time being. You do get what you pay for.

T

·
0 Posts
AHH i had those dropzone's on my car, i got a brand new set for about 250.00 and they were sick for about 2 weeks and then i hit a hole in the ground and blew both front one's. and good luck with the warrenty. the throw all this bull shit at u. the warrenty is only good if u bought them from a certified place and and had that place install them and all this good bullshit

·
Hondaphile
see above
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hell I got them second hand.....so I'm not particularly worried about the warantee....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts