94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fixed :p

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I'll be the first to comment on the post... Great close-ups, but needs work on the ones with distance.

Did anyone else catch the Bud Light bottle catch can in the Nissan? Ok duck, what do I win for that?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BLK92_D16 said:
I'll be the first to comment on the post... Great close-ups, but needs work on the ones with distance.

Did anyone else catch the Bud Light bottle catch can in the Nissan? Ok duck, what do I win for that?
umm, let me think. I fig out something for ya :lol:. Yeah the one's of the cars on the track were hard to get good pics of, we we're in the stands and that was a far as the camera I was using would zoom in,lol.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BLK92_D16 said:
And how about all those Audi TT's? What were they use for?
They are for the Audi driving experience. I would love to be able to do that or the Panoz racing school, but it's expensive

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
i had a great time there i got to have a pic w/papadakis(he's tiny) and i talk to rhys millen "The G.O.A.T." what's funny is that i have RMR tattoo on the back of my neck and i show him he started laughing i told him it was short for remoer which i did when i was 16 years old.(18 years ago). here's a pic of me taking a pic of a skyline exhaust it's not a good one but the exhaust tip is as wide as a $20 bill. lol.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^^^^woo hoo, look at that sexy tatooed arm :lol:

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
who's your air card through?

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
snoopy006 said:
nice pics - i am a drifter too - a slow motion snow drifter lol
me too, but in the snow....:)

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
nice,pics and vids. i wish i could have went.anyways rep 4 u

·
3,566 Posts
what ever happen to the snow drift vids. i would do one but fla wont let me. the closest thing is when it rains really hard.(my tires suck in the rain)

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
SPONSOREDCRX said:
what ever happen to the snow drift vids. i would do one but fla wont let me. the closest thing is when it rains really hard.(my tires suck in the rain)
sorry i moved to GA. lol. but you never know i might shoot back up during the winter. hang out with homebous then again i don't think so. lol.

·
3,566 Posts
hey remoer u intrested in coming to the fla d-series meet?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts