Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 9-10 at Road Atlanta. Who's down to go? I know Kris and I are going, and I'm sure Remo is going. Anyone else planning on going? Here's the site with the ticket prices http://www.driftatlanta.com/.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
duck you know I am, gonna need a ride this year.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I'm in! I'll see about taking the Rogue so I can cart a group down with me...that includes you Remo.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
I'm in! I'll see about taking the Rogue so I can cart a group down with me...that includes you Remo.
sweet i'll throw in for the gas.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Okay, so I was wondering if we're planning on just heading down Saturday morning? Just wanna make sure before I order tickets.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, so I was wondering if we're planning on just heading down Saturday morning? Just wanna make sure before I order tickets.
More than likely, it usually last all day. There's a car show and vendors that are going on the whole time. The last couple of years they've had Miata cup races and Panoz races before the drifting starts.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
come up to Va to get me... :lol:

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
:slap: j00 ortz mi peelingz mang

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
I spoke with foo our mod here he said he's going to be there cause a friend of his is on the D1 circuit. so if he bring his itb miata I can't wait to hear it with the new tune.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
come up to Va to get me... :lol:
I don't think riding in the back of my civic would be a fun time for you on a 10+ hour trip :lol:

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
I don't think riding in the back of my civic would be a fun time for you on a 10+ hour trip :lol:
why not?!? backseats are the best place to sleep

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
what back seats? he has none. lol. plus duck loves driving thru the bueatiful VA. :lol:

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
we'll take the back seats outta my coupe and put them in his

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what back seats? he has none. lol. plus duck loves driving thru the bueatiful VA. :lol:
I put it back in, along with the c-pillar brace lol. Yeah, driving through VA sucks monkey balls lol.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
So Duck & Remo, you guys already purchased tickets? I just got paid and got the okay to take the Rogue since Mindy will be on a business trip that week she'll have a rental car. I know Remo, you said you wanted to ride along with me. I PM'd Stephen and Dan to see if they'd like to come as well.

I'll see about getting tickets this week then...

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
So Duck & Remo, you guys already purchased tickets? I just got paid and got the okay to take the Rogue since Mindy will be on a business trip that week she'll have a rental car. I know Remo, you said you wanted to ride along with me. I PM'd Stephen and Dan to see if they'd like to come as well.

I'll see about getting tickets this week then...
either/or i'm down.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts