Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's down to go to Road Atlanta for some drifting? I won't be able to go the 11th since it's a Friday, but I know I'm going Saturday. So far I know Remo(Remoer), Dave (sillyimportracer), Cody (neptunigalltheway), and Foo are more than likely going. If you've never seen drifting live, it's def something you'll want to check out.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
i'll be there. oh wait a second i'll be there cause you're picking me up Duck. lol. dave(sillyimportracing) said he's coming down w/his brother. Cody(NEP-tuningalltheway) said he's coming up he'll be crasing at my house, i live on ext 99 on I-85 and Road Atlanta is on ext 129 braselton. (30min from my house) if someone needs a place to crash give me a PM. by the way we're all going on the 12th. just for a heads up.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I might go, its only about 45 minutes away from me

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
Hooray i'm probably going!

Wait, i'm going? :lol:

If I knew how to drift i'd throw the BRG around some turns :lol:

But alas, I only know how to make tires stick :cry:

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
just remember those of you that are going you need to find me look for the big puerto rican w/the black tattoo arm.

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
Malinda won't go...she'd be miserable anyway. But, Ben wil if he's off from work. I'll be scheduling off. There might be some more guys from my area that'll go.

btw, I'm working on starting a new car club based in Lagrange, GA. PM me if you're interested.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just remember those of you that are going you need to find me look for the big puerto rican w/the black tattoo arm.
hell, just look for the 250 lb 6 ft + puerto rican. I promise he's the only one :lol:

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is that a fat joke there, buddy......?
nah, Remo's just a freak of nature :lol:. He's the only puerto rican I've ever met that's over 6 ft tall and 200+ lbs :lol:. I can't talk, I def have some table muscle myself lmao :D

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
nah, Remo's just a freak of nature :lol:. He's the only puerto rican I've ever met that's over 6 ft tall and 200+ lbs :lol:. I can't talk, I def have some table muscle myself lmao :D
in the mid section. lmao. and to be honest i'm 6'1.5" and 270lbs. but then you have foo who what 6'3", 190lbs and thats wet with a brick in his pocket. lol. what great is seeing him getting out of his go-kart(miada).lol. i can wait to hear it.

again if anyone need a place to crash let me know. :TU:

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
im going. i have never been to atl and never seen drifting live. also foo owes me a room.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
will do.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.