Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

This one is a charcater I have been working on. He changes into the monster that's in the other drawings that has the tatoos.

This is Angelina Jolie (I use to have a huge crush on her)

These 2 are of me. One is me chopping the head off of a demon (yeah I know it's gorry!) The other is an angel showing a vision of what's to come to pass.

This is a christmas picture that I entered into this contest. I came in 2nd place. Yeah I know it's the Hulk! I like the character.....sorry!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

These first 2 are of the guy from the top. These are just character sketches.

This is Cherie Roberts, I did this sketch of her when she was a NOPI one year (I was sweating my ass off. #1 She was so fine and causing me to be VERY nervous! And #2 it was Atlanta in September (I think, it was like 3 years ago). Anyways, I got up to get something to drink (she knew I was drawing it and said that she would sign it for me but when I got back she ws gone! WTF!.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

These are more of the character I created, I also think that I showed you miy helmet (autoX helmet). Anyways, I am trying frantically to get this off the "ground" as far as a comic is concerned.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Like I said trying SO hard to get this thing going!

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
:bravo:

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts
very very talented, man. first drawing looks quite stiff to me, though. anyway, i wish i could draw like that. keep up the good work, and yeah, here's some rep for you.

·
Registered
255 Posts
u should start drawing cars.. i.e

get a pic of someones car and sketch it .. that would lok awesome .. if u get the shading n stuff right! then u could start doing it for ppls wallpaper :D i would pay for that shiet !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts