Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i had no idea where to put this thread so move it if you have to.. but anyway i am looking for a decent priced helmet... thats around 100-150bucks thats cheap but good quality...

can anyone help me..? know any other sites other then the ones im looking at... ive seen many for 150 but dont know which one to get. can someone post some links for me as to which one is a good buy

thanks

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
you can always wear the one you wear when driving on the short bus with the rest of the window licker...

i was looking in getting a simpson black bandit.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
I have an HJC helmet that is DOT/Schnell m2005 with a sweet visor:

It's a plain glossy black helmet with no emblems/stickers/etc. It cost me about $170 with the visor.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an HJC helmet that is DOT/Schnell m2005 with a sweet visor:

It's a plain glossy black helmet with no emblems/stickers/etc. It cost me about $170 with the visor.
nice thanks

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
112 Posts
If you want a really nice light and comfortable helmet then check out Suomy.
Check them out here.....http://www.suomy-usa.com/

I have the 06 Spec-1R and it is by far the best helmet I've ever owned! Don't let the prices on that website scare ya, your best bet would be to check out some local motorcycle dealerships and see if they have any models from last year or even 2 years ago. That's what I did and got a $600 helmet for $250!:twisted:

·
Registered
1993 Cobra
4,036 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts