Honda D Series Forum banner

dpfi to mpfi

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  sleepingciv 
#1 ·
can i just buy the dpfi to mpfi on ebay? what else would i need because it seems impossible to find si parts like dizzy injectors intake mani and whatever u need? can i just go with the z6 everything then go obd0 to obd1 or is that not worth it. please someone give me a few options without swapping the head/

#3 ·
if u dont have a resistor box ur going to needs one also if ur running a ef wif a d15 intake mani u might want to get a throttle cable for when u convert(the other one is too long but still can be used) but the conversion isnt too hard if u do it ur self tho a harness makes it alot easyer there is Dpfi harness's i ahve seen

when u do get a manifold u do needs to get the same fuel rail and the line dat goes to the fuel filter

but i do have a OBd0 to obd1 Dpfi/to/mpfi harness

#4 ·
crx or ef si harness should be somewhat easy to find or u can get the Rywire kit....granted i have a Si but bought the Rywire obd0-1 sohc vtec conversion kit and worked no problem.....u could rpolly use a z6 harness but then you would have to get obd1 dizzy plugs and dizzy but both obd0 and 1 plugs in half and rewire...ive done that too and worked well...all depends how u wanna go

#6 ·
? they do good stuff hvaent been on this site for 3 years just because i have little posts doesnt mean im a noob.....just because i chose a simpler pricey obd conversion and suggesting my other likes doesnt mean u gotta lol so lol@ pata

#10 ·
rywire homemade
boomslang homemade
chase bays homemade

they dont have any big ass factories in China making this shit, nor are the working for Honda in there factories. Its all home made rather it is in some shop off a alley or in a garage or basement

sure wish people werent name nuthuggers so much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.