Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wan to get new door panels for my 98 ex coupe. But instead of getting a new stock set I want to get something cooler like a type r panel or something with suede.
By door panel i mean interior

I can't find any reference on what would work and where or who to get them from.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Honda discontinued the door panels so you wont find them new unless you get lucky and they find some that were lost in neverland.if you find ctr panels they will work if you have power windows but its going to cost a pretty penny plus shipping, also ctr panels are black so they wont match your car at all. Best bet is to remove the armrest from the panel and cover in the material you want.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I'll look into the arm rest idea and the driver door panel is dented in from my guess the previous owner got pissed and punched it.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Guess again :) its from the shitty plastic Honda used on 96-00 civics. The whole interior seems to fall apart on those cars. From the crunchy trim panels to the sagging head liners. At least they still had double wishbone suspension

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Never had a problem in my 96 hx coupe in 4 years of owning it besides the driver armrest from putting to much pressure on it, my 99 ex sedan, same thing no problems but the armrest is different design on sedans.

·
Registered
crx
818 Posts
when I had my 96 ex coupe the drivers side door used to bubble up when parked in the sun it always went down after it cooled down

1 - 9 of 9 Posts