Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX DX
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was in my local Dollar Tree recently and went through their "automotive & tool" aisle and thought I'd try it out, it's $1 what the hell...

My buddy used this and an old toothbrush and cleaned 22 year old dirt out of my CRX engine bay, so I think It works pretty damn well for a dollar.

It will mess up spray paint so don't let it sit too long on your valve cover, ask me how I know XD.

I recommend this stuff if you need a good cleaner for dirt cheap.

EDIT: it's in a black spray bottle with a green label that just says auto degreaser.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I was in my local Dollar Tree recently and went through their "automotive & tool" aisle and thought I'd try it out, it's $1 what the hell...

My buddy used this and an old toothbrush and cleaned 22 year old dirt out of my CRX engine bay, so I think It works pretty damn well for a dollar.

It will mess up spray paint so don't let it sit too long on your valve cover, ask me how I know XD.

I recommend this stuff if you need a good cleaner for dirt cheap.
Hell yea..I'm swinging by in the morning. Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
207 Posts
Dollar Stores are great! I get my tire shine there too. My local dollar store sells the Black Magic Tire Shine for $1.50. Cant beat it.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
WD-40 helps add dirt to your engine I swear. My buddy scored me to the awesome orange stuff you can buy at dollar tree, I will check this stuff next time I gettin my orange on.

·
Registered
98 hatch
73 Posts
There's also Mean Green at the dollar generals, that I've found to work really well. Also $1 for a 20oz spray bottle.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Dollar Tree has LA's Totally Awesome, and it works wonders on dirt and grease too

·
Registered
1996 Ek coupe
60 Posts
Sweet, I'm definantly picking some up!

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
There's also Mean Green at the dollar generals, that I've found to work really well. Also $1 for a 20oz spray bottle.
Mean Green is the best interior cleaner and upholstery spot cleaner ive found yet. Does not leave residue, seriously works great.

·
Registered
91 CRX DX
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts