Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been a while since I've been on the site! Hope everyone is doing well. Since my last build I've been stashing parts for my dream ZC build. But over the past 2 years, life happened in a big way. I bought a house, my wife graduated college and started working, we got new vehicles, and most recently we found out we're having a baby girl in spring 2017. So I've decided that it's time to part with that dream and put this stuff in the hands of people that will actually use them. All prices are negotiable, and include shipping + insurance, EXCEPT for the sleeved block and the long block. I'd prefer pickup on both of those (my ZIP is 47438 ), however I can deliver/ meet up within reasonable distance. If you want more info/photos, text or call me at 812-229-7448.

DOHC ZC long block (without valve cover-- sold separately below). Completely stock. Was run @ 7psi on a T25 turbo for a little while. Ran fine when pulled, but it'd probably be a good idea to rebuild. I originally removed the cams to install a set of regrinds, then changed my mind and never re-installed them. I'm going to leave it up to the buyer to re-install them. The bag sitting on top contains the cam caps and bolts, everything is there. $300

Endyn Roller Wave ZC 75.5mm 8.5:1 forged pistons & Eagle rods, used only 400mi before teardown and are in great shape, never seen high boost, were still in break-in stage before removal. Will need rings, and according to Endyn, are available through Wiseco. $400

RS Machine sleeved DOHC ZC block, has sat on the shelf wrapped up since sleeving was done. $500

Go-Autoworks Mini Ram D-series manifold SOLD!!!!!!!!!

MORE IN FOLLOWING POST.............

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Venom sheetmetal d-series manifold. SOLD!!!!!!!!!

ZCspeed d-series intake manifold adapter plate. Unused, all the hardware is there. $90

Euro ZC valve cover. Has been painted wrinkle red. SOLD!!!!!!!

Legit P29 oil pump NEW in original packaging. Discontinued by Honda years ago. $140

DOHC ZC ARP head studs- new in packaging $100

Gates racing ZC/Prelude timing belt- new $60

Carbon fiber ZC upper timing cover SOLD!!!!!!!!!

MORE IN FOLLOWING POST.............

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DOHC ZC HKS metal head gasket- new $110

Injector resistor boxes $15 each

Walbro 255LPH pump, model # GSS342 -new- $50

Avid torque mounts 92-95 Civic- new $60

Hasport EG billet REAR mount ONLY- $50

NEPTUNE P06 ECU (Moates Demon) w/ PWM boost control, VTEC added. $300

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
how are those AVID torque mounts? nearly solid? or do they allow a little flex?

·
Registered
Civic
682 Posts
Somebody should buy those pistons! 3 Years ago Larry only had 1 set left of these.Best turbo pistons you can buy imo.I would've bought them if he shipped outside the usa. ;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just received the timing cover in perfect condish, thanks for packing it so well :)
No prob! Glad you got it safely.

Somebody should buy those pistons! 3 Years ago Larry only had 1 set left of these.Best turbo pistons you can buy imo.I would've bought them if he shipped outside the usa. ;)
I agree! I hated seeing them sit boxed up in my garage... they're like metal art and need to be put to use.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
hey i'm interested in the RS block what the bore on it? pm me you cell so we can text.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
nevermind i'm a idiot, i'll text you.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I can't figure out how to edit my original post, so I guess I'll have to post in a reply instead. Currently the Sleeved block, ZC head, distributor, timing cover plastics, p29 oil pump, timing belt, head studs, and head gasket are pending sale.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
I can't figure out how to edit my original post, so I guess I'll have to post in a reply instead. Currently the Sleeved block, ZC head, distributor, timing cover plastics, p29 oil pump, timing belt, head studs, and head gasket are pending sale.
oh yeah its mine now, bwahahahaha.:devil2:

Reactions: Chrisfrom1986
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.