Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some facts for anyone interested. pm6 88-91 si ecu. pm7 88-91 japanese only ecu.88-89 pg7 integra ecu. Chipped pr5 88-91 ecu. All will run obd0 dohczc motors. I have tried all of the above ecu's. In my opinion the pm7 is the best as it is the ecu made for this motor. The integra motor doesnt have the HP or compession to equal the zc. The si is only a SOHC motor.Most chipped ecu's dump too much fuel and timing at the motor, also rev limiters do save head gaskets. All ecu's do monitor and adjust fuel and timing. ECU Pin#20 Ignition Timimg Adjusting Connector.
If you want to run a pm7 japanese ecu you must make sure you have an Electric Load Detector in your under hood fusebox.If you don't you'll get code 20 and run like crap. Canadian boxes don't have this sensor. Get a Japanese box used for $50. They are the same except for the sensor and 3 wires. Run green/red to pin#b19 in ecu plug. Run black to a harness ground(purge solenoid ground is close). Run black/yellow to a 15 amp fuse power(can use condenser fuse in box if no ac)

·
Registered
429 Posts
civic90ex said:
your license should be revoked
lol should huh? I haven't had a speeding ticket in 4 years.... that and 110 is not that fast atleast not if your car is done up right....

·
Cool User Title Here
6,900 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
ive had my ep into the 130's before and on the way home from cbus saturday i was in the low 100's also, when traffic alllows for it i go fast, if there is traffic then i follow the legal limit
I had the VW up in the 130 range when I first got it. Had a tailgater....no one in front of me, decided I did not want to see him in my rear view anymore. 5th gear full throttle pull from 70. If he looked down for a few....I was gone when he looked back up

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
jimmyb34 said:
around here thats the case basically anytime after 11 pm anyday
around here, all the high school kids who cant drive for shit try it everywhere. Night time is worse. I dont live in a rural area. I've been in near accidents too many times from kids racing on the streets or just speeding for no apparant reason. civic4ges loves what I said, its in his sig. Some assflute kid could have killed my mother if he was going just a few mph faster, but instead totaled her car.

·
Registered
429 Posts
civic90ex said:
how often is that the case...seriously.
I live in Wisconsin out in the sticks! Between my house and my work their is 20 miles of open road through the country... And I rarly see a car and if i do I can see it coming for a long way off.... Ohh and honda4vw if your car can keep up with mine enough to vid my plates more power to you but I dought you could keep up!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts