Honda D Series Forum banner
161 - 180 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sort of back on topic... interchange info for the d16a1:
(Obx lsd Part #LSD9000). Fits ALL 1990 to 2001 Acura Integra 1.8L DOHC non-VTEC, 99-00 Honda Civic DOHC VTEC Si and 1992 to 1993 Acura Integra 1.7L DOHC VTEC GSR
This will bolt into the d16a1 tranny. Just need to grind a very small amount out of a rib inside the tranny case

The obd1 dohc zc intake manifold bolts to any dohc zc or d16a1 motor, and allows the use of obd1-2 honda /Acura throttle body's. Example.. You can easily put a b18 60mm tb on, which also allows you to relocate the map sensor from the firewall to the top of the tb

This info may or may not be useful

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay so I have a d16a8 that I want to put in my 1998 honda civic ek. It's a obd1 motor and I have a obd 2 wire harness in my ek. I had a d16y8 in my civic I need to know if the trenny will bolt up, if I can use the same motor mounts , and how to wire my cam positioning sensor. I think it's called a cam positions sensor it's right next to my dizzy. Help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay so I have a d16a8 that I want to put in my 1998 honda civic ek. It's a obd1 motor and I have a obd 2 wire harness in my ek. I had a d16y8 in my civic I need to know if the trenny will bolt up, if I can use the same motor mounts , and how to wire my cam positioning sensor. I think it's called a cam positions sensor it's right next to my dizzy. Help

·
Retired From Hondas
5,519 Posts
Why is it the 1st thing a noob learns is the wrong classification of his car?

Pisses me off so much that i had to bump his post

161 - 180 of 188 Posts