Honda D Series Forum banner
141 - 160 of 188 Posts

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
13,497 Posts
Also, why the )(*#$* are you bothering to convert to OBD1? It is way simpler to chip a 90-91 PM6 than it is to dork around with a whole OBD1 conversion which will likely run worse than a properly chipped OBD0 ECU.

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
8,413 Posts
And his very first post was to jack someone elses thread, followed by his second post being a double post of the first, but what the heck.

Pump

1) Start your own thread.
2) At least delete the second post.
3) Read the stickies and FAQs here in the DOHC section and in the Engine Management section.
4) Go to pgmfi.org • Index page and read a bit there so the questions you ask will be based on a better footing and likely get answers at a level that will really help.

Also, the acid beaver can probably sell you the correct chipped ECU and guide you on what software and how to tune it. One important point though. He can't do it through the classifieds here as you do not yet qualify. You would need to find him on another forum like the ZCR or PGMFI

·
Registered
see above
5,625 Posts
yeah i used the waterneck and the housing for the corresponding pieces. obd1 vtec waterneck and t stat housing.. .. i cant recall why i changed it.. but there was a good reason... something didnt fit.. maybe i just tried to put the obd1 fan switch housing on the obd-0 water neck assembly.. and it didnt fit... so i changed the whole shits.

·
Registered
2 Posts
d16y swap to dohc zc

Hey guys, I recently did I d16y swap to dohc zc, my d16y was a sohc engine, and the zc is dohc, the zc motor is in the car alrdy, the problem I have now is with the distributor, the wires are diffrent colours, and the auto electrician said he don't get a pulse on the zc distributor, he said I must change the loom. Is the a way to re wire my ecu to make it work on the dohc zc. The pic is the ecu I have, its a P2K-V01 D4...can anyone help please..its a 97 ek civic

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
just started the rebuild on my DohC ZC. I spun a bearing about 7 years ago & the its been just sitting in my shed totally disassembled this whole time :redface:

well i dropped the crankshaft off at the machine shop this am & they just called to say the bearing added materiel and gouged it at the same time :dots:

might have to upgrade

·
Registered
5 Posts
So are all the parts on the list compatible with any of the zc generation engines because i am currently working on a 88 crx with a zc motor i it and im not sure which generation it is im thinking its the 3rd from the pictures that were posted

141 - 160 of 188 Posts