Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for a new turbo mani and saw this(hope posting links is okay)

CIVIC/DEL SOL/CRX D15/D16 CAST TURBO MANIFOLD EF/EG/EK | eBay

it has a centralized wastegate between all 4 runners, turbo placement looks offset so a/c compatibility seems do-able, and cast iron so cant really go wrong.

my issue is I have NEVER seen this style of manifold for a dseries. I have however seen this manifold on ebay for bseries only. Maybe i havent been looking hard enough? another issue is the brand..ILOVEILTACOTACO? :screwy:

Can someone verify that its a dseries manifold by just looking at the flange? I mean for $50 its just another ebay manifold but i'll be pissed if its for a b

anyone have this manifold? pics?

·
Registered
253 Posts
definitely looks like a d-series mani to me. the b-series manis have the two middle runners slightly closer together, while the d-series are evenly spaced apart, like the one in the picture.

go-autoworks recently started selling the very same manifold with a D flange, we'll probably start seeing more of them around. if i were you, i'd get the one from autoworks to be sure. however, i have bought a short shifter from that tacotaco seller and it worked fine. it's your call. looks like a D flange to me.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
i've ordered ALOT of parts from ilovetacotaco......awsome seller, never had any issues and always got stuff fast....probably my favorite ebay seller

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry to steal .. But the top mount cast manifold from autoworks looks pretty good too.. Didn't know if any one is rocking it as well?...

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Sorry to steal .. But the top mount cast manifold from autoworks looks pretty good too.. Didn't know if any one is rocking it as well?...
spa topmounts have been out for years....they make spa topmounts knockoffs for 200 now

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thats good to here. $50 for better manifold IMO so cant complain. glad to hear that they're products arent bad either.

thanks!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts