Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
Saw this block on CG and I want to pick it up but wanted to make sure it was notched correctly. Its a D16Z6 block
It could be, depends on what rods you are going to use some rods need more than other.

Are you buying the block with matched girdle?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It could be, depends on what rods you are going to use some rods need more than other.

Are you buying the block with matched girdle?
here are the rest of the specs:

75.5 YCP Vitara pistons with new rings
FJT Custom length Rods with ARP rod bolts
Notched block
Micro polished crankshaft
ACL std bearings
All misc parts like oil pump, girdle, tapped oil pan, oil pickup, water pump, ARP headstuds and all that good stuff is there as well

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,045 Posts
even if its not, its not like you cant grind it correctly yourself. not to mention, even though it comes with extra parts, you would still need to verify the clearances and specs of it all

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even if its not, its not like you cant grind it correctly yourself. not to mention, even though it comes with extra parts, you would still need to verify the clearances and specs of it all
good point, I just wanted to make sure that this guy who is selling it didn't mess it up and that's the reason why he is selling it. Basically I didn't want to buy a block that I will have to trash.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well, the notches are in the right spot, but that's about all the confirmation you can get from a picture. Of course test fitting will reveal it any further grinding will need to happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts