Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
camshafts, as in pair? :confused:

last time i checked, an a6 only had one camshaft. unless yours is UbEr JdM yO!!!

sorry, but regrinds are the only thing for non-vtec engines. well as far as i know, but i don't know much... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
camshafts, as in pair? :confused:

last time i checked, an a6 only had one camshaft. unless yours is UbEr JdM yO!!!
So you'd rather him type "Does anyone make camshaft for d16a6"?

Usually, manufacturers produce more than one. ;)

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
So you'd rather him type "Does anyone make camshaft for d16a6"?

Usually, manufacturers produce more than one. ;)
true, manufacturers do usually produce more then one version of a camshaft for d applications. but its still only one camshaft. no matter what they make for versions, you still only get one camshaft in the box.

and yes, i would have liked it more if the OP had written it like this "Does anyone make a camshaft for d16a6?". it more implies that he needs a single camshaft. :lol:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dang no one can seem to just give a simple answer now a days. :stupid:

ok guys, grammer is not the point here, only the question

i am looking for only one cam shaft. if it takes me to type it the way you want it to get a simple answer then there you go. i didnt know this was the english.com site.

as for regrinds i was trying to see if there were new performance versions out there. i am not saying that regrinds are not performance oriented. i have read others asking for just cam shafts and they got oem parts as a referal. so i elaborated and asked if there are performance versions that are not regrinds.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
dang no one can seem to just give a simple answer now a days. :stupid:

ok guys, grammer is not the point here, only the question

i am looking for only one cam shaft. if it takes me to type it the way you want it to get a simple answer then there you go. i didnt know this was the english.com site.

as for regrinds i was trying to see if there were new performance versions out there. i am not saying that regrinds are not performance oriented. i have read others asking for just cam shafts and they got oem parts as a referal. so i elaborated and asked if there are performance versions that are not regrinds.
sorry, but regrinds are the only thing for non-vtec engines. well as far as i know, but i don't know much... :rolleyes:
it seems like i answered your question right there. yeah i threw some shit in there, but it was just a joke. maybe you should not take things so personal on the internet, since it is just that. and the companies listed above don't make a camshaft for sohc non-vtec applications. besides your going to get better results from a custom regrind then your going to get from an off the shelf camshaft. do yourself a favor and click the link for bisimoto, you will be satisfied.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
Pretty sure crower, webber, and zex make them but don't quote me.
not for the A6 they dont. although it would be nice to see crower come out with a line for the A6

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
i think hes coming out with a line of billet cams, not 100% on that or 100% on what engine they are for

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no worries i was not taking it serious. but hey thanks for the info.

i guess the regrind is the last choice.

i wanted to make sure my searches are correct.
but do i need to match the heads or not? or is there clearance isssues i need to double check on with that? (not sure if im asking this correctly)

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
not to sure what your askin there

·
Formally known as SPONSOREDCRX
3,566 Posts
get a bisi level 2. Its a regrind but I am positive you WILL be pleased.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts