Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoo wussup everyone im new to this forum but i need help i have a teggy and i wana drop a single in it but idk how can u guys help me out please its a 1991 da teggy

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Dude you need to chill with the excessive bumps!

4 bumps in 4 minutes, I would have helped but now you have to use google.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
D15b 93DA swap? - Generation 2 Integra Club™ Forum

this was my thread.... i didnt get much help and its a DA integra forum.. some one has done it before... i just cant find the write up. fuck it dog... go for it.. then you can figure it out and do a write up for me =) kthnxbainewb

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
idkk cant find shitt gettin help frum 1 of the best shops on LI thy gunna look it up and gimme a price on how much thy would do it forrr

·
bwah ha ha ha ha
CRX
1,475 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i hope this is the place.... but i need help i have a y7 dx 96 hatch...
i got two intake manifolds from a y8 one is automatic nd one is manual.....
which one should work without riggin anything i got the directions on how to do it nd confused me cuz it said if u have the dx carburated look alike manifold u can use ur y7 t.b. nd block the (IAC) but the automatic is already blocked. im on the right path...
but would appreciate if anyone that has done this before can help. i need to do this before the weekend i got a match with a mini me eg hatch last week my boy ran him in my car nd stayed side by side nd im not vtec

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
i hope this is the place.... but i need help i have a y7 dx 96 hatch...
i got two intake manifolds from a y8 one is automatic nd one is manual.....
which one should work without riggin anything i got the directions on how to do it nd confused me cuz it said if u have the dx carburated look alike manifold u can use ur y7 t.b. nd block the (IAC) but the automatic is already blocked. im on the right path...
but would appreciate if anyone that has done this before can help. i need to do this before the weekend i got a match with a mini me eg hatch last week my boy ran him in my car nd stayed side by side nd im not vtec
why in the fuck would you think this is the correct place for your question.:3dtard:

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
I must not be earning my $200 an hour to just sit here in case someone wants an instant reply.

Does a DA have a B series stock. If so why swap?

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
I must not be earning my $200 an hour to just sit here in case someone wants an instant reply.

Does a DA have a B series stock. If so why swap?
my reasoning for wanting to swap was that my b18a1 was quite tired, and undoubtedly making less power than the fresh d15b i have at my disposal. ... ls motors are great for boost. but a d15b or z6.. or any single cam in a DA would be fun to do.

·
Registered
96 civic coupe d16y7
262 Posts
hmmm i just seen today befor i read this post a da with a y7 on CL guess the guy couldnt afford a b,but the point is that it has been done!!!! but i dont think i would drop a y in a da,maybe a ZC

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
A B20 drops straight in if you use the manifolds and distributor from the original engine in the car

That's what I did with mt DA9. Runs great, pulls great and better on fuel even, and cost $500

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
and on another note, if i was to have too much money.... i would like to build a stateside jdm DA. which in a certain trim level actually came with a d15b...... this is a hard model to come by,, i just want the mounts but... alas no companies want to go through the trouble for so little gain

·
Registered
1988 Honda CRX
6,676 Posts
It will end up costing more to to to put the D series in. My price was A$ in Aus. Things are generally cheaper in the USA.

The B20s out of about 99 to 01 model CRVs are a dime a dozen with low mileage.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts