Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
they are very crappy, check out my JS boost controllers in my sig, blow the turbo xs design away. sell it to some one and buy one of mine and you will see improved spool time and steadier boost levels

·
3,238 Posts
or get an even better EBC but the turbo XS stuff is not all that great to be honest. Try Hallmen or one of the other name brand controller much better quality
mine blow the hallman away , i have had a few guys switch from them to mine and wont ever go back :)heck last week i had a guy switch from a turbonetics to mine while on the dyno at a shop who sells my controllers and he found out from the tuner that he actually already knows me so he called me and was like OMG man i cant believe how well these things work. dont ever waste you money on a hallman ore other brand name MBC my single and dual stage models blow them all away and cost far less. watch the video in my sig to see how well they work. i currently carry single and 2 dual stage versions, you can control the dual stage with a switch or the ECU if you have s300 or netune ect that support by gear or by rpm out puts.

here is a guy who now carrys and sells my controllers you can see some of the vouches from his customers here http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?p=39409578#post39409578 of course D series members who order right from me still get the prices i listed in my forsale thread in my sig.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Guess about the only thing we will agree upon is that one is not all that great. Glad you think what you sell is awesome but to be honest your supposed to think that. Im not knocking you in any way but you get my drift.

Some guy off the street is like try this out works great...........could work great could blow your shit up.........

·
3,238 Posts
Guess about the only thing we will agree upon is that one is not all that great. Glad you think what you sell is awesome but to be honest your supposed to think that. Im not knocking you in any way but you get my drift.

Some guy off the street is like try this out works great...........could work great could blow your shit up.........
check the vouches thread i listed i sent samples out to john kerr a very well known tuner and he loved them so much he now sells them on his website and on HT, PM the guys who all bought from me, its not me who thinks they are awesome , its all my customers who do,, catch my drift? :)

here they are being sold on a very respected tuners website http://www.j-k-tuning.com/boost-control-c-103.html he tested them threw and threw before he would consider being a dealer of them.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
check the vouches thread i listed, PM the guys who all bought from me, its not me who thinks they are awesome , its all my customers who do,, catch my drift? :)
And like I said I was not knocking you I get what your saying but for me thats who I would need to hear from is quite a few satisfied users that repeatedly abused said product. Anyone can make something that works but will it last. These companies put in a lot of time in R&D for these products thats why people trust them. Plain and simple:dots:

·
3,238 Posts
here is a direct copy and paste of a few customers from HT
New JS Boost Controllers - Single and Dual Stage Units

Introducing the new JS boost controller line up. These Boost controllers were designed and tested by a customer of mine and they have been proven to work very well. I can vouch for the quality and performance of the units.

Great product, I will never run any other MBC again, these things match and even out perform the top dogs while costing pennys on the dollar.
I just got one and its every thing it was advertised to be. Great seller and top notch product. Thanks!
Purchased. I would suggest this to anybody. Great Product!
yeah.. they work. just try one. you'll be satisfied.
ive purchased one of these mbc and it rocks. Def see a diff from any cheapo to this one, once i upgrade my setup will be purchasing one of the dual stages. Good quality Good craftsmanship and have had buddies sell their name brand mbc to switch to these. Thumbs UP
I will vouch for this product, have seen it in action first hand and the results are awsome. BIG UPS to the BEST MBC on the market yet!
there yah go :) and i have no way of showing you all the local guys at teh tracks responses, i take a few with me every weekend to the track and sell them to all the turbo guys and their buddys, every one with out fail feels exactly like the post i just listed :) you want to find out for your self buy one man :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
which way to turn the coarse adjustment to "up" the boost level

thanks,
jack
On the Turbosmart unit it's clockwise to increase boost.

Not sure on the TurboXS unit. Hope this helps.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Oh and a easy trick to figure which way adds boost twist the knob a few turns and blow in it if you can blow air into it and hear it escape that will allow to run more boost if you can blow any air through it that means it will be on what ever the wastegate is set at. THis is for ball and spring MBC's

·
3,238 Posts
Damn did you have to have the one of yourself quoted in there......... So 6 plus yourself twice........ Glad that there working out for you OP Im sure this guys or some others will work........
yeah one was from me because yes i run one, if you watch my video you see that i tested all the top models i could get my hands on, i spent a fortune over the last 2 years on many boost controllers ebc and mbc and used the knowledge i gained from looking at the pros and conds of each to make my model. like i said i cant quote you any other customers other then the HT guys since all my other sales have been in person or out side of forums. you also have to remember this is a brand new product so for me to have only sold 30 or so isnt really that many to get a "name" for my self. i only been offering these to the public for about a month and a few days. buy one i am giving all d series members the best price you wont regret it, and if you can come up with any thing wrong with its performance i will stop claiming them the undisputed best on the market :)

·
3,238 Posts
Oh and a easy trick to figure which way adds boost twist the knob a few turns and blow in it if you can blow air into it and hear it escape that will allow to run more boost if you can blow any air through it that means it will be on what ever the wastegate is set at. THis is for ball and spring MBC's
the problem ( and flaw ) with the style he is working with is they use a bleeder as a secondary way to control boost, but i will answer his question , the 2 turbo XS models i tested and tore apart to study both used reverse threads on the primary (allen) head adjustment so its counter clock wise to increase boost.

sorry i got off track from your original question OP , its just i hate to see guys wasting money on name brand controllers when they dont need to.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
god boosted91, you have such a hard on for yourself. you realize that you posting all that bs just made you look like a tool right?

say it once = let it be known

say it 50 billion times = sales man trying to make a buck

geez. :tu:

btw: my turbo xs mbc works flawlessly. never one issue. solid boost control and easy boost adjustment.

·
3,238 Posts
god boosted91, you have such a hard on for yourself. you realize that you posting all that bs just made you look like a tool right?

say it once = let it be known

say it 50 billion times = sales man trying to make a buck

geez. :tu:

btw: my turbo xs mbc works flawlessly. never one issue. solid boost control and easy boost adjustment.
haha thanks for the chuckle man . you just gave me the best laugh i had in a few weeks. actually this thread helped a few folks avoid buying junk and wasting there money. i know exactly how well a turbo xs works i have owned several and they are one of the designs i set out to improve on. but your right i do think highly of my self, its called pride in what i do, some day you will know what it is like if your as lucky and blessed as me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts