Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I will model it in front of my two single cams, technically my J is a two cam motor, or Id have three.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,937 Posts
Im too sexy for my shirt. give me yours!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
I'll buy one to support yall. And I'll buy another to wear when you make them in xl. How do I go about ordering it?

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,226 Posts
I'll buy one to support yall. And I'll buy another to wear when you make them in xl. How do I go about ordering it?
Depending on shirt supplier, XL size could be perfect or too small.

I have two jackets in 2XL/XXL, one is a tight squeeze and other (Adidas) is too big!

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Depending on shirt supplier, XL size could be perfect or too small.

I have two jackets in 2XL/XXL, one is a tight squeeze and other (Adidas) is too big!
So true, especially if it's those thin, American eagle type tshirts

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
All set, we wanted to really start supporting the d-series board again and I feel this was a great way. We have a very small batch that we just did as a test run, so we only have large in stock. Shipping is set now to 5.99 anywhere in the U.S.A

RCautoworks onecam love shirt - RCautoworks

Can you help a brotha out? Shipping to Hawaii is still defaulting to expensive not the $5.99. Mahalos

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry still not working. It shows the default $5.99 shipping until I enter my zip code 96818. Than the shipping goes automatically to all UPS options.
We did a test run and it all works good, message us your address and we'll see if anything changes. Also try clearing out your cookies and cache. Right now the rate is fixed so it shouldn't change, but it might be acting up cause you are in Hawaii.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
We did a test run and it all works good, message us your address and we'll see if anything changes. Also try clearing out your cookies and cache. Right now the rate is fixed so it shouldn't change, but it might be acting up cause you are in Hawaii.
Sending you a PM

1 - 18 of 18 Posts