Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look while myself and 1 or 2 other guys here may not see eye to eye, That desn't mean information cannot be passed along to assist the readers. I've got a lot of forced inductino and oferall engine expirence and woudl gladly share it with you guys, but right now I'm feeling liek msot of ya don't really care what I have to add to your questions. let me know because ME, I have no problems leaving where i'm not wanted. I got mad because jsut about anythign I posted was deleted good or bad. So a lot of good information was lsot as well. so I'm asking you the community, do YOU want my input? be honest. I'll telly ou this, while you may not like how i type something, or the way i offer the advice, it's still good solid inforamtion none the less. I'm the kind of guy that even if i could not stand someone, but they knew more than me, I'ld keep my mouht shut and watch over their shoulder everytime I got the chance in the hopes one day to out do them. Not everyone can do this. and it's ok if you don;t liek me. but i do promise my information is solid anf factual. if i have an "opinion" i'll tell you that way you can decide to follow the opinion or facts.

well post your honest responces.

·
Registered
12,272 Posts
i put bullshit in the past .. im open to hear what you have to say .. but do understand you were knocking some people because YOU didnt agree with what they were saying .. but I'm not here to say " you did this , they did that " I'm just saying , even if you didn't notice it , other people didn't like your attitude towards things .. so as long as the future sees better attitudes from me, from you , from other people .. I'm sure everyone can get along for the sake of the D .. as far as your posts being deleted you'll have to take that up with the MODS ..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any more posts like this found in tech forums will be locked immediately. Keep it private or in the bs forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.