Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donot flame the Noobs and Ricers here! i warn you! if you dont stop, i ban you.

LOL this message i get today from the admin in the german Honda forum where iam member since 5 long years.

since when is it a crime to told an dumbass he is a dumbass???

seriously Noobs and Ricer are everywhere, but must i let them do what ever they want?

i saw my old mainforum dieing since 5 long years:(

and i teach alot user things that i learned here :) so
tell me please
are iam serious an ignorant bastard with no clue about everthing?

·
d-series resident crybaby
88 Rex
1,002 Posts
are iam serious an ignorant bastard with no clue about everthing?

You have some flaws, i'm sure...

Let's see your rides, ricers and noob's are everywhere yes, but you must remember, just because you've been around for 5 years, doesn't mean you weren't a newb 5 years ago :slap:

Also, a "ricer" is different through everyone's eyes, i have friends at one point i would have considered ricers, however, most of the things they want to do to their cars, they ask me how, i help, and we get the job done, even though it might be a "ricer mod"

My point is, let the other people be, help out, try to be positive towards the noobs.

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
But there are some asshats on these forums that deserve the E bitch slap sometimes.
true. you have to test the noobs sometimes and see if they're worthy. lol

some people just like to come on forums to start shit and say how awsome their piece of shit car is.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats the problem

i trayed to help about 4 years
always share what i know
but ignore the search makes me sooooooo angry

sure we all was noobs, but we tray our best to learn that shit^^

RICER: Cheap ass bodykit,Angel eyes, 3feet spoiler, Type R stickers everywhere and a crappy d13 engine

that sort of guys i mean

Noob: Spamming around totaly wrong infos to other noobs and getting agressive when i told them theyre full of shit, cause they make the problem just more worse

·
Registered
my civic
918 Posts
i think the reason this site has so much respect is that it doesnt put up with a lot of crap....

if everyone quit flaming noobs.....D-series.org would just become another ricer trash/nOOb hangout...

this site is so much more respected by me than say HT or any other forum because of how everyone is at a certain level of knowledge or taste or they are trying to reach that level....that is why I love this forum and plan to stay here....

and BTW i am now very thankful for those who flamed me and pointed me in the right direction when i first got here..

so lets keep the D....the D

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
i was never a newb/noob...
x2 Same here.:) N00bs need to get flamed under certain conditions. For example, my vtak not working and knees to know if I can beat these other cars? lol Or I'm trying to boost like 40 psi on a stock motor without blowing?? Last but not least are those without sentence structure. For instance, imatry2putd16crankintod15withjdmtyejighcomppistonsandlotsofturbos....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts