intercooler
charge piping
wastegate
blowoff valve
oil lines
vacuum lines
a/f guage
boost guage

can anyone think of anything else i need?

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
yep, also water lines for the turbo, oil pan gasket. Plus a million little odds and ends you'll find out you'll be needing as you go along.

·
Registered
'95 Civic dx
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mikeD16Z6 said:
yep, also water lines for the turbo, oil pan gasket. Plus a million little odds and ends you'll find out you'll be needing as you go along.
damnit... i hate those millions of little odds and ends

·
the MAD scientist
2,574 Posts
eh, you already have the expensive stuff. Its just all the fittings, hose, cans and cans of brake cleaner, gaskets, tools, wiring stuff, nuts and bolts, fresh oil and filter... I can go on and on and on.................lol

·
Shoot me!
2000 hatchback
6,890 Posts
All the misc stuff is pretty cheap fittings for the oil feed line and a hose and clamp for one side of the return line and a flange for the oil pan. Silcon couplings and clamps arent that much money youll need a need exhaust manifold gasket get some hondabond for the flange thats going on the oil pan for the return line. Like Mike said you have all the expensive stuff its just tying up odds and ends now. Good luck with the build keep us posted.Oh one other thing intake and filter coming for the turbo.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
mikeD16Z6 said:
:TU: I know what you mean!

·
Registered
166 Posts
chances are you'll always be needing something else one after another. plan to make frequent trips to the automotive shop.

·
Registered
25 Posts
the tee and extension for oil feed. gasket for where oil return fitting and turbo
meet. how do you plan on doing the intercooler piping right off the turbo? for mine i had to get a new j-pipe, some people just use the normal one and have to have a really harsh bend. you should prolly get gaskets for the adapter plate. downpipe gaskets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts