Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,880 Posts
Im not sure about obd2 but i would assume so. D12-d15 are the same. D16-d17 are also the same but eith different deck height. Also why dont you just use the instrustion? Tlyou keep asking instead of just following the directions. Also i bet you have it set to be on limiter so its cuttting ignition and not starting. I told you in the last thread fitlgure out what its doing tyen see if what yourr doing makes sence. Like if what was posted in your other thread is true. You use a switch like clutch or ebreak to make it trigger the limiter. If you have all the wires hooked up and non to a switch. Then you have thlimiter set so of coursue it wont start. Dude reply to your other thread and figure whats gong on. Stop askig stupid this you clearly did even try to figure this out yet. Its like 4 wires. Talk about simple. Just read tye manual.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
Do Bee r limiters work or 1.4 civics odb2 or is it just d15 d16 b16 etc?
I dont think it matters as they are pretty much garbage and a waste of money

·
Registered
662 Posts
If you really want one in your car so bad. You should buy a new one . Not a second hand piece of junk that's probably broken already.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys , i have tried everyway possible but it must broken sorry for wasting your time , but does anyone know a cheap way out like a ignition cut kit or cheap launch controll

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,880 Posts
35$ ecu chipping kit and obd1 p06 ecu and dizzy. Crome free. Probably 125$ total and you can actually tune you car and set up lot more things just LC. Also whats done to your car? It should already have a tunable ecu if your in need of LC, you know a stock civic with good tires the oem limitter is a perfect launch control.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Thanks for the help guys , i have tried everyway possible but it must broken sorry for wasting your time , but does anyone know a cheap way out like a ignition cut kit or cheap launch controll
Your right foot is the cheapest launch control you can get. Push foot down until you achieve desired RPM ...

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,297 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts