Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I totalled my ef so im in the market for a new civic. I was looking at the sedans because everyone knows 4 Doors more whores. What i was wondering is Do all 95 civic ex Sedans have the Rear disc Brakes?? I was wondering because I would like rear disc while Im boosting this go around. All help is appreciated.

Gonna be stock motor and a t25 turbo most likely.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The 95 EX sedans all came with ABS and four wheels discs. The LX models has an option for ABS and therefore came with rear discs when selected.

On a side note, the EX sedans are the only factory USDM 92-95 civics that come with a rear sway bar. Its a little 13mm toothpick, but its still something.

Edit: Check out my build thread. I've got a t25 setup similar to what you're planning.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah its pretty bad actually The frame was Bent. First car ive ever owned -_- Im just gonna get a sedan now..

And with the Ex 4 doors What Brake upgrades are there that would improve the stopping power on the 95s? Gonna work on braking and suspension before adding boost.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah its pretty bad actually The frame was Bent. First car ive ever owned -_- Im just gonna get a sedan now..

And with the Ex 4 doors What Brake upgrades are there that would improve the stopping power on the 95s? Gonna work on braking and suspension before adding boost.
Blank rotors with a quality pad like some hawks should do the job for a street car. Don't forget about tires. You can have factory brakes with some turd all seasons n lock em up. Your braking is as only good as your tires. A factor people sometimes forget about. My .02 cents! Sorry about the wreck looked like a pretty clean ef. One less Honda on the road : (

·
Ferio inspired
90' Civic sedan
2,441 Posts
first thing is to get rid of the ABS! it sucks and your brake pedal feel. def upgrade the suspension since the car you'll find is probably gonna have a lot of miles on it.

While with the 95 ex coupes It was Optional.
^^correct

1 - 12 of 12 Posts