Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sticky please.

Also this is an old thread from another site im on. Ill update pics asap. There just screen shots. But the description will still get ya threw what ya need. its pretty straight forward.

This is going to show you how to ship threw paypal.

This is for items that the payment was sent as a gift, paying for shipping on a trade. Pretty much any thing you wanna ship via usps or ups.

First off
Shipping via paypal is way cheaper than going into usps or ups.
Shipping here usps you get free tracking/delivery confirmation. Plus well its cheaper.
Ups you get all the normal stuff free 100.00 insurance the free tracking, but is hella cheaper than going into a ups store.

The only thing ya need is a printer with ink.
Shipping ups and usps non flat rate boxes you will need the weight of the box and the size. I have a shipping scale here, but befor I used a bathroom scale

First go here and click the link I have squared in red. This will take you to paypal shipping.
Bookmark this page for future use.\
http://www.genuineseller.com/create-shipping-labels-with-paypal-for-non-ebay-packages

Once you sign into paypal you will see this page. You choose what carrier you want, after that click continue

Then you will see this page.
All you need to do is fill in the info for where your going to ship.

then choose service ect ect
then click continue

next page will go over your details before you pay for the shipping lable.

I didnt click continue after that page cause i didnt want to but the lable.

If you do simply click "pay and continue" another page will pop up then click "print label"
thats it your label will print out, then you tape it to the box.

·
Registered
911 Posts
And then you just drop it off at a post office or UPS store?
you can or much simpler you can setup a pick up, that way you don't have to spend money on fuel.

Shipping online is the only way I do it now! The only lame part is that you cant ship "international first class", unless you get a stamps.com account. But their website always crashes for me.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
BTW, don't use Google Chrome to do this, the label won't be properly sent to the printer but you will be charged to your Paypal account for the transaction.

Open Windows IE, goto the transaction, reprint label, bam and done.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,267 Posts
This is beyond helpful, as I'm about to ship out some 91 Sedan LX Power Mirrors, thanks for the write up Sleepingciv !!
USPS MFLB (Medium Flat Rate Box) using paypal to print the label is great.

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, what kind of savings are people experiencing doing it this way?
today this happend

i bought a z6 crank. guy shipped it via ups store. 36.00

i asked for box size and weight i did it via paypal. 23.00

·
Registered
35 Posts
FYI: This process also works for Canadians shipping through Canada Post with Paypal. Savings are substantial: 25% discount for shipping to the USA. Just verify your dimensions and weight.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts