Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow d-series members!

I have a question for y'all.. I recently acquired a pair of DC2 leather seats and they are in decent condition, but both have rips on the bottom seat (in the middle of the bottom seat), and the driver's side one has a rip on the side of it.

I have been searching around D-series and Google and I can't really find a DIY seat upholstery thread anywhere so I was wondering if any of you knew any good sites to look at or any threads to go to?

I have done something similar in the past with my dad (we did a '27 Model T seat) so I have an idea of how to go about it I'd just like a thread with pictures and information before I begin tackling this time consuming project.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hello fellow d-series members!

I have a question for y'all.. I recently acquired a pair of DC2 leather seats and they are in decent condition, but both have rips on the bottom seat (in the middle of the bottom seat), and the driver's side one has a rip on the side of it.

I have been searching around D-series and Google and I can't really find a DIY seat upholstery thread anywhere so I was wondering if any of you knew any good sites to look at or any threads to go to?

I have done something similar in the past with my dad (we did a '27 Model T seat) so I have an idea of how to go about it I'd just like a thread with pictures and information before I begin tackling this time consuming project.

Thanks!
1.Read these
http://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-forum/126546-diy-sub-forum-rules.html

2.Search
3.Repost in correct area and I will give you the answer:bigok:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bad, thought it was a "DIY" forum therefore I would ask there about how to "DIY".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.