Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So finally we have put together do it yourself kits, for people that want to make there own manifolds. Each kit comes with sch10 stainless bends, and mild steel flanges and a tac welded collector to insure proper fitment. The collectors are also fully welded inside for better flow.

All kits are not available to purchase online from our site
http://www.rcautoworks.com/eg/index.php?cPath=77

Log manifold kit, comes with everything to create a log manifold, with an external gate

The mini ram kit comes with everything you need to create a mani ram manifold with an external gate

The ram horn kit comes complete with everything you need to create a manifold with an external gate

Collectors come fully welded for an additional fee, and we also provide cnc head flanges, if your looking for something a little more pretty.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
Prices would be nice. Ive seen a log kit for 120, tacked together, but I would rather have a mini ram or ram horn. Might also know of some other folks interested.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prices would be nice. Ive seen a log kit for 120, tacked together, but I would rather have a mini ram or ram horn. Might also know of some other folks interested.
IM sent to all, we're not looking to be the lowest out there, competing and beating everyone prices get a company no where besides bankrupt . If you have to pay $10 or $25 more, just remember you're supporting a local or forum based company that is on the boards and helps out other members.

·
Registered
740 Posts
IM sent, we don't post our prices on boards for a good reason.
I've always wondered what the big deal was about posting your prices. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining by any means, I just don't understand is all...

If your not comfortable with posting the reason feel free to pm me... or just tell me mind my own business lol. Cuz I know I'm nosy haha :TU:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts