Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
0 Posts
hey paul, which ROM editor are you going with?
let us all know how it is going. i am anxious to know.
Stan

R

·
0 Posts
hey man...i've been pm'ing you on honda-tech..your setup made me keep goin with mine...hopefully mine will be on the car within a few weeks......its down for the winter, re-doin pretty much everything, its final's time right now, so no wrenchin this week.. let us know what ROM editor your gonna be using, id love to borrow a basemap bin file or whatever its called to start from....i'll be using ghettodyne (had the car running on that) or turboedit...one or the other.....awesome setup man...cant wait to post pics of mine.

S

·
0 Posts
Neet! I've always thought about putting motorcycle TB's on a civic motor.
What are those off of, GSX-R?
Will the port spacing fit on a D16Z6?

R

·
0 Posts
his look exactly like the ones i'm using, and mine were off a cbr 954.....they are sweet little pieces. i've gone through a lot of work getting them on. trial fit them last night...good times.

·
Registered
1987 CRXSi
416 Posts
slebidia said:
Yeah I'm back. Here are the old pics:

http://www.slebidia.addr.com/images/itb/

Revision 2 in the works.... with real ECU support....
Very creative work indeed! I run ITB's on my racecar and have found them to be a very nice addition to the effort.

A comment though...your air box appears to be very close to the end of your trumpets. The general rule of thumb is that nothing should be any closer to the end of the trumpet than twice the diameter of the end of the trumpet. Otherwise you disturb the airflow into the trumpet and it greatly reduces the airflow.

Kirk

·
CRX KING
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well you can't tell from the pics but while creating my half ass airbox the airhorns were actually cut down. I have a set of Hayabusa ITB's to try also. I think I may be trying ITB's with boost soon enough. ;) Rom editor... well it may be just a hex editor for now. ;)

R

·
0 Posts
boosted ITB's !! thats hot man.......skylines have that....totally sweet

·
0 Posts
Man those are sweet. You are running zdyne right?

OT-How in the hell did you send a huge rock through your windsheild?

-David

·
CRX KING
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol. That's not my car. It was one of my sisters friends. And the story goes......

She was on her way home one night travelling through a residential neighborhood. She leaned over to retrieve her cellphone on the passenger side floorboard. BAM! She flips out and drives home and parks the car in the garage. The next morning her dad answers a knock at the door. Apparently the owner of the mailbox followed the trail of bricks to his house.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts