Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you will need cotton balls ( so if it tips over it wont spill), some sented oil of your choice ( like for an oil burner) i used clean cotton lol. and a baby food jar.

next, cut holes in the jar lid so the sent of the oil can excape.

i went with a smiley face just because lol

pack the baby food jar about half way with cotton balls, and use half the jar of oil and a little bit of warm water ( about 1oz of water at most)

screw the top on and throw that bad boy under your seat! you could paint the jar or do whatever but i didnt care because its under my seat.

when you want to top it off or switch the smell just wash it out good and repack it! good to go! enjoy! ive used mines for two weeks and its still smellin good!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
dude, not a bad idea!

·
Registered
1986 Toyota Corolla
272 Posts
good idea on the baby food jar.

I'll do this but with a small Tapatio bottle :biggrin:
All you need is tapatio, smells good and if it tips over eat what ever it spilled on. Should make it tasty

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
schweeta, that would be a awesome practical joke to play on some one. go and play some sports come home dip/drip my sweaty ball sack in it and then put it in some ones car. even better yet swamp ass smell in someones car on a hot day. lol

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the rep! if you like the black ice..just do my freshener trick but dump some adidas in it instead lol idk how long it will last but you wont have a block tree in your mirror lol

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it will last about 3 weeks but damn its easy to top off lol and idk if it will take the dog smell out.. bit if you fill a bowl with vinager and let it sit in the floor for a couple days it will bang that smell out. then you can try my freshener idea but with fabreeze instead of oil lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts