Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
987 Posts
Hi guys here is a link ?!?!?!?!?!WGFWSGRW?#!#@[email protected]#?

Huh?

Why not just post it here ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
never mind the sandy vajayjay's.... thanks for sharing the info.... even if you're the only person who wants to put one red fog light in their rear bumper.

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
Ok to start....

I like your write ups. They are well documented, full instructions and pictures. Having said that...

WTF is up with your light being WAY to the outside....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
never mind the sandy vajayjay's.... thanks for sharing the info.... even if you're the only person who wants to put one red fog light in their rear bumper.
Not the only one click here you'll see from a simple google search!

LOL that was my mistake I wanted it more to the right but for some odd reason I moved it too the left I have no idea why and kicking myself for it.

I am going to be switching out for a new bumper later on down the road so when the time comes ill move it more below the trunk light how I had it taped up in the pics.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
wow awesome write up i have always wondered how these are wired up, guess this is one way to do it. so you couldnt move the foglight over to the right because the steel bumper support?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wasn't too sure how much it would stick behind the bumper and it was cutting close to the metal support that goes into the frame. Next one im going to see how much more i can go in.

Another idea i thought about after was using the cruise switch but replacing the face with the face of the fog. The cruise is a click type switch so that may work as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts