Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well when my fenders got rolled alot of cheap maco paint got chipped off. thanks to the wonderful city of stl who use way too much salt my cancer spread quick so today i decided enough was enough.

so i got some rustolium primer. then chipped away the paint till i got to good metal. sanded it cleaned it then sprayed. this was just temp so i was just gonna call it good but then decided to touch it up with the maco paint. well that did not match so i tried tibby paint and it matched perfect. so i brushed it on i will sand/ fill/ and paint it correctly when it warms up but just did not want to make the rust worse this was the only bad fender. all others was just the lip so i sprayed those too.

yes all of under the tape had rust fuckin maco

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
quick tip put a peice of sandpaper over a scotchbrite pad youll get all the cranies

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
:TU:

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how come people rep me but dont post

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
whatever runs....
2,927 Posts
I'd recommend using a sanding block in most cases to avoid getting what the old timers call 'finger fucks' where the pressure from yourfingertips causes a lower spot in the finish while sanding... if you have nooks and crannies...you need to do body work son! till all is flat and even.... but I know when it warms up, you'll do it right, as this is just for now...right?lol

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd recommend using a sanding block in most cases to avoid getting what the old timers call 'finger fucks' where the pressure from yourfingertips causes a lower spot in the finish while sanding... if you have nooks and crannies...you need to do body work son! till all is flat and even.... but I know when it warms up, you'll do it right, as this is just for now...right?lol
i did

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Matt do you not have some sort of Rust Check or Krown shop where you are located?

Honda guys up here in Canada hit these places up once a year to protect form rust on the body and under carrage. It works to, keeps cars looking brand new up in Canada.

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
never heard of it but im real cheap

"how cheap are you"

im so cheap i have never paid for a drink when i go out to eat aside from a shake

true story

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts

"how cheap are you"

im so cheap i have never paid for a drink when i go out to eat aside from a shake

true story
this fuck ALL WAYS DRINKS FREE WATER...

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts

"how cheap are you"

true story
Im cheap on some things but never my cars. live in Canada where Honda cancer/rot is an everyday thing. All so proud to say I have an EH with know rust or bondo. Hard to say that where I live. lol.
And Rust Check and Krown are gods gifts to keeping your car free from rust due to raod salt.

·
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this fuck ALL WAYS DRINKS FREE WATER...
true story sometimes i aske for a cup for water and fill it with sweet tea

·
Registered
EJ6
1,169 Posts
true story sometimes i aske for a cup for water and fill it with sweet tea
haha... that's pretty cheap

you should start bringing your own appetizers with you too... haha jk ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts