Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
EK1
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor D-series.org take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

OP:BIGTYM

Aim: DIY CENTRE CAPS

Required:

x4 60mm plastic caps
x4 Centre Cap Decals
Car Wash
Wheel Polish
Rags

Steps:

1. Carefully align the centre caps decals on the 60mm plastic caps, Peel the backing and adhere them to the caps.

2. Install your new centre caps on your wheels.

BEFORE

AFTER

Enjoy.

·
Registered
EK1
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jomama,

You buy the caps/stickers off ebay.

This is for those guys that buy wheels without caps and need a quick cheap fix that's all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hmm? I might try this. I need some for the SSR rims I just got. I was going to custom make some. I'll give the eBay ones a shot though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor D-series.org take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!
Damn, if i put the stickers on and there not center i cant blame anyone but myself...lol

Not a bad idea, i need some center caps for some Rotas I have and this is a good cheep way to get some. and look at the bright side, if they start to look shitty, just buy some more and your only down 5 bucks.

·
Registered
1988 CRX
544 Posts
Some more description would have been nice, but it was a decent guide to an option for center caps.

·
Banned
1,234 Posts
You should post links to the stickers and caps you bought. This would have been a great write up when I was looking for caps for my old RP02s.

Nice wheels BTW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts