Honda D Series Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Eddy: What yr of civic are you working on? I did the swap on a 93 and I had an issue with the mounts. I don't know if I did something wrong, or if the mounts just don't line up. I bolted the tranny up first and did the side mounts before I did the rear mount...which was a total pain in the ass. If your working on a 96+, I couldn't tell you anything about it.

·
Shoot me!
6,890 Posts
Bringing back a old thread cause i need some answers I'm at the wiring point of my auto to manual swap now i know i have to solder the park and neutral together to start the car and get my key out no biggie. My ? is the revearse lights. Now my ? is when using a auto engine harness you have to run a 2 wire plug connector to your 2 wire for revearse by the 14p connector by the old shifter. Now i'm using a 5 spd engine harness which is already running to the ecu so do i have to do something with the 2 reaverse wires by the old shifter.

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
4,692 Posts
Why don't you just remove the magnetic lock mcgafter by the ignition then you don't have to worry about the ignition ever getting stuck in there.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts