Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMBER DASH
How-To: Install Civic 92-95 Amber/Red Dash Lighting

Was bored so decided to change my dash to amber today instead of using the paint they used i just used a orange sharpie came out pretty good i have one dead bulb in the cluster and one in the climate control after i get some new bulbs tomorrow ill post pics

AMBER CLOCK

Just get some note book dividers from staples and cut the orange tabs off take your clock out of your eg open it up i taped one orange divider to the clock then went over it one time with my orange sharpie came out pretty good illl have pics up in a lil while sure beats paying money for a amber clock

·
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque
peterbilt
3,890 Posts
bring da amberlamps

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol ill have pics in a lil while im gonna take some of the dash with the burnt bulb and the clock so you get the idea

·
Registered
civic
207 Posts
x2 on note book dividers, as for the wrest of the lights i just got amber bulbs from autozone and they match perfect with the notebook divider light, been almost a year, now just have to get off my ass and do the climate control

·
Registered
1988 CRX
544 Posts
Aww I got so excited reading the title to this. Can't wait for pichers!

·
Registered
98 honda civic LX
1,765 Posts
pretty neat! looks like imma hafta take my dash apart....again........gotta replace bulbs anyway!
but i got and ej6 so it dont look like im taking the whole dash apart!......lol

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
And where did you buy those LED's? was there any special wiring you had to do?

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
Super Bright LEDs - Miniature Wedge Base Bulbs

I have ordered from them before. good even color. got blue in my toyota p/u. looks good

edit: make sure u plug in the cluster and test these bulbs, they are one way polarity and wont light up if installed the wrong way, just take socket out and turn around.

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
I had a cluster light that was out for a while. Kept hitting the damn thing and it would light up till it didn't no more. Finally replaced it last month when I pulled my Cluster to remove the Check Engine Light! That thing was getting to me :gayfight2:
im still in the hittin the dash stage! :bigok:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts