Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disney for sure knows an oportunity when they see one. I can only imagine whats to come for episode 7, 8, and 9. Movie schedule for 2015.

I also heard that they bought Marvel.

·
D-series Janitor
Front Engine Dragste
1,220 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing films based around the jedi school luke starts OR following the rogue squadron saga . . . but I doubt whatever disney puts out will be worth seeing just like the last 3 lucas did.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing films based around the jedi school luke starts OR following the rogue squadron saga . . . but I doubt whatever disney puts out will be worth seeing just like the last 3 lucas did.
I think I read a few of the Rouge Squadron books when I was a kid. I cant remember much about them.

Didnt luke go crazy and go to the dark side or some shit?

·
Registered
911 Posts
According to Kevin Smith the reason for the purchase is that they needed to cater to boys, since most of their current fanbase is girls.

I can vouch for that, can't tell you how many times i've gotten dragged to disneyland by my girl friends. Those little girls grow up but their love for disney never leaves. And that's where they make their money.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
I'm personally excited for more star wars. As along as they don't chew it up or have horrible dialogue. I just hope we see some original stars at least make some cameos.

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
Um . . . WTF?

Anyway, Lucas already ruined Star Wars for me, so Disney can't really do much more for me to never want to watch them again. I have the first re-release on VHS . . . I'll stick with that.

·
Registered
my Skateboard
1,945 Posts
They could go either direction from the 6 they created. Forward, which is just a regurgitation if events until lukes grandkids. Or the more interesting stories are in in the past with old republic era, like darth bane. Or even ancient sith empire days...
I'm hopeing for the latter. Since Lucas is now a paid consultant we can prob expect 789

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I'd like to see more of the books turned into movies as well!!!! What was the book between Episode 5 and six? The one with Prince Xisor? Lucky fucker put Leah in a trance and I'm pretty sure he schtoup'd her. Lucky fucker.

Rouge Squadron............fuck yeah! Bring it the fuck on!!! Also, some of the stories before the Clone Wars like with the ancient Sith....that would be most excellent.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts