Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After window shopping/researching on multiple websites, I bought a set of 195/60/R14 Falken Ziex 912's from Discount Tire Direct for my AE86 a few weeks ago and must say the service was top notch. Not even 2 minutes after placing my order online, I got a call from a rep verifying my order and delivery instructions then had the tracking number later that night. The tires arrived in 2 business days and the shipping was free not to mention how reasonably priced the tires were. Of all the companies I researched buying from I am glad I chose to buy from these guys and will be ordering my next set of Falken Azenis from them also. Discount Tire offers a great value and I would not hesitate to buy from them in the future.

·
Registered
840 Posts
agreed awesome people very helpful i've had issues and with less than a 20 min phone call never been put on hold it was fixed right away

·
Registered
840 Posts
After window shopping/researching on multiple websites, I bought a set of 195/60/R14 Falken Ziex 912's from Discount Tire Direct for my AE86 a few weeks ago and must say the service was top notch. Not even 2 minutes after placing my order online, I got a call from a rep verifying my order and delivery instructions then had the tracking number later that night. The tires arrived in 2 business days and the shipping was free not to mention how reasonably priced the tires were. Of all the companies I researched buying from I am glad I chose to buy from these guys and will be ordering my next set of Falken Azenis from them also. Discount Tire offers a great value and I would not hesitate to buy from them in the future.
i LOVE MY AZENIS they are amazing tires i would not go with anything else to be honest with you

·
Registered
68 Camaro
4,583 Posts
they have made me a lifetime customer, i reccomend them to everybody

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
and the useless revival of old threads for post whoring has just begun.

closing this.

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.