Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's my dilemma, I've pm'd a few members about trying to get a tracing of a jrsc alt. Bracket for a z6 block. All of there's are installed. I can't afford to pay the 350 for the bracket not including the pulleys. However, if I could get a tracing of it, with all dimensions, I could have a friends machine chop recreate them. Does anyone have one they can trace for me and take a pictue of the tensioner, front and back in order to make this to fit the best. I'm sure this is a weird request. Thanks to everyone who reads this and can possibly help.

Thanks
Dustin

·
Premium Member
89 CRX Si
1,041 Posts
I've got my JRSC on a DOHC ZC...I don't think the alternator brackets are the same. If I'm wrong, let me know.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've heard the z6 and y8 ones are different. Id like to trace the one from a z6, but if I can get one from a zc that works too. A general basis drawing would be great!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thank you, I'm gonna try to get my hands on as many different tracings as possible to determine the differences of them

·
Potato salad!
93 Civic HB DX
298 Posts
I've got one as well...and I just happen to have it off the car about to enter a rebuild. I'll see what I can do.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! Thanks to everyone so far. You can send me the drawing via email or address. Pm for address

My email is [email protected]

Any way to get the most accurate drawing works for me.

Thanks
Dustin

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So spoon, how'd the car run, looks like you've got a close setup to what I have, what internals are you running? Z6 head too?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Id actually prefer if the bottom one wasn't slotted

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any luck on these drwaings and pictures?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anyone had a chance to get this drawn up?

·
Premium Member
89 CRX Si
1,041 Posts
crap...I was under there this past weekend putting in an axle. I thought you had already been covered. I'll try to get it Thursday night. If nothing else I'll send you some high resolution shots with a measuring scale for reference or something.

Sorry let you down bro.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nah its ok mang, thanks for posting back so soon. Anything helps out

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have 2 of them sitting in my friends shop. I'll go over there this weekend and get the info for you. That's if no one else does it first.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any chance you would sell one? And not cost me an arm and a leg to get?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts