Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here seen the header on ebay that looks like the bisi rep but it looks almost like they mirrored the runners on it? This is the first time I've spotted it on there and as far as I can tell it's supposed to be a bisi rep but the runners are different. I can't post links yet or I would show you guys the one I'm talking about, I'm just wondering if it's something "new" or maybe I just never noticed it before.

Also if this is in the wrong section please move it to the correct one.

The title to the auction is STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD EXHAUST HEADER - HONDA CIVIC/CRX/DEL SOL SOHC D-SERIES

The seller is bka-motor

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea who that is, I've just been out of the game for a decent while and didn't really know what was up with that header that was like a mirrored bisi and honestly can you delete this thread, I feel kinda dumb for even posting about it.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,454 Posts
I can, but since you asked, I think Ill leave it up for another day or 2.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
all I see for that seller with "header" are those cheezy gayass header bolts that look like they would snap within the first few months of heating and cooling cycles

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I need a new header, those look good.

My current is a two piece Monza type design, which helps when doing work on my engine, but I would like to upgrade.

Got me thinking.

·
Premium Member
theft repo sol
357 Posts
I actually like that DC knockoff. Looks decent for half the money.

i was driving home from work tonight and i noticed an odd tone coming from my car "exhaust leak" after a little hissy at the gas station i realized its time to replace the 10+ year old OBX 4-2-1. i dig the J2 4-1 mentioned earlier but unfortunately its no longer available. do you guys really think the DC 4-1 header is worth the $ and is clearance that much of an issue? also im looking at PLM but the headers i like are only available for B-series, but seriously nice work. https://www.privatelabelmfg.com/Honda_Acura_Headers_s/37.htm

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I have never really seen the point of generic 4-1 headers for a street car. Less ground clearence and usually less power in the rpm range you are in 99.9% of the time.

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
Ive never really noticed a difference between any OEM or ebay header on a stock motor setup. Maybe just a bit more topend.

transmission gearing and chassis weight make up a FAR bigger diffference.

That ebay J2 4-1 has an insanely short collector. you might notice a random power peak over 7k rpm lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts