Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was at my ex's house this pass weekend picking up my daughter for the summer and i was going thru some of my stuff in her basement. i found a set of denso irdium power spark plugs i got free in a deal that went bad.

anyway does anyone have any experience with these spark plugs. any information would be helpful.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Where have you been Remo? Honestly, iridiums are so yesterday. LOL Anyhow, are they for your car or something else?

OT, had a good trip up north and back?

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where have you been Remo? Honestly, iridiums are so yesterday. LOL Anyhow, are they for your car or something else?

OT, had a good trip up north and back?
i know there so yesterday, i've had them in storage like for 4 years and just found them. lol. yeah they were i guess not sure what to do with them at the present time.

yeah the trip was cool but depressing. my daughter beez down in the sc for the summer.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I used a set and wasn't terribly impressed. They wore out much quicker than I expected, < 20k mi.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
i know there so yesterday, i've had them in storage like for 4 years and just found them. lol. yeah they were i guess not sure what to do with them at the present time.

yeah the trip was cool but depressing. my daughter beez down in the sc for the summer.
What's the model #?

Depressing eh? You'll be alright! Yep, hope she enjoys herself down here. Maybe some time I'll see yah again, this time with your daughter.

Later

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
NGK FTMFW :TU:. The only plug I'll ever run in the civic.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
'02 Civic LX Coupe
609 Posts
I would agree that they are not worth the insane amount of money that they cost, but since you got them for free sure as hell throw em' in man. I have a set and they are nice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I used em once with a friend in a project Nissan, actually snapped and dropped into the cylinder. . . never using those again

·
Registered
140 Posts
not traying to thread jack.....but on horsepower tv they used that e3
spark plug and it picked up hp and fuel millage....they said it was compared to
its closest competitor but they didn't give names...any one uses the e3 spark plugs?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts