Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone's take on Denji projector headlights for my EG? Are they worth it? Do they provide better illumination? worse?

I have an opportunity to buy at good price, just wondering if they are worth the $150cdn.

·
Registered
636 Posts
link ??

·
Registered
2003 S2000
260 Posts
zeus zore said:
Google? :roll: :roll: :roll:

http://www.elegantebytyc.com I think.

chops_JDM D15B said:
i noticed something interesting the other day... the glass housing on my eg's headlights have 'TYC' stamped there... i thought stanley made the lights for honda?
Stanley was the OEM manufacturer. As far as I know, TYC didn't manufacture housings for the 92-95 Civics. None of the OEM headlights (mine or others) I've seen have TYC stamped on them.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chops_JDM D15B said:
i noticed something interesting the other day... the glass housing on my eg's headlights have 'TYC' stamped there... i thought stanley made the lights for honda?
TYC doesnt just make ricer lights, they make oem replica parts, you usually dont find them in the ''tuner'' websites but my friends dad, who owns a body shop, has a tyc book, they make pretty much everything oem replica. GREAT QUALITY. better than stanley in my opinion.

sorry, got a little off topic .... denji projectors, i dont know for myself but a friend used to have them.. the old style ones, they kick ass supposedly... the newer style ones are better than most but not as good as the old style ones. dont ask me how you tell which are old and new becuase i do not know.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought some for my 97dx a month ago; i love how they look (*fake* carbon fiber look goes well with my black civic), but they dont work for sh*t as far as lighting the road, the beam pattern is spotty and very narrow, only half way decent if you wire them so the brights are on 24/7 with the low beams, this is with hyper white style bulbs; they're sealed extremely well, but even so the little t3 or whatever lights, they burn out real easy; gone through 3 already. My verdict? When i have the time to take my stocks apart again to blacken them and reseal them correctly, the denji's are soooo off of my car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts