Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AWESOME service!!! shipped my cam to them Friday via Fedex, and i have it back in my hands as im typing this :TU:

mine needed a little touch-up because it had some rust pitting, and they got it done in awesome time, at a great price!

i paid $30 for the pitted a6 272 cam, and only $45 to get it fixed, so i ended up saving about $25 on this beast :razz:

hopefully i can get pics tonight, no longer have a digi-cam :sad:

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
very nice, did they just fix the problems or did you have any other work done to it?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
just fixed the problems as well as verify that it was in fact one of their 272 grinds. and it looks damn sexy :p
:TU:,get some pics of that bitch up :D

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
good stuff mang..... i cant wait till you and the others on here get their builds completed..... good ish mang.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Das tight bro. i think i have an ear infection.?!

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
neat, I hope you like the 272, from what I remember, it was nice.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
neat, I hope you like the 272, from what I remember, it was nice.
yeah now it's mine and will be going to chris(GUEST) if he can get it together. lol.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I just had my whole head built by delta. I am also using the 272 cam. Ill let you know how it runs when I get the block back. The port job looks NICE!!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
They build heads too?? Oh wait you mean Blaze speed shop??? THey are no longer around. IMO , I would stick with the companies that specialize in building heads for that job. Good luck
Don

·
Registered
same
311 Posts
those guys are pretty cool up there I've ran a couple of there cams in small and big block chevys $40 with exchange and they'll grind whatever you want. the only thing is that in small blocks when the grind it big like 292 and bigger the lifters sit so far in the bore it starves you top end for oil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts