Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup Guys / Girls :)

Quick Question - I'd tried PMing a couple guys w/ Del Sol seats but I keep receiving errors, but anyways I was wondering does anybody have or know somebody w/ Del Sol seats in a 92-95 Civic Coupe? If so did they fit perfect w/o any modifications. If no what modifications had to be done in order for them to fit proper.

Thanks,

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,015 Posts
youll need to modify the bracket. the del sol seats sit lower than the civics seats. ive already tried to put my sols seats into my sedan.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
yes the easiest way to do it is just swap the whole brackets. my drug dealer(car parts seller jason, vtecduck friend) did to his ej and i was trying to get the del sol seats for sillyimportracer.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes the easiest way to do it is just swap the whole brackets. my drug dealer(car parts seller jason, vtecduck friend) did to his ej and i was trying to get the del sol seats for sillyimportracer.
How hard is to swap the brackets? LOL

·
Registered
1993 Civic Ex Coupe
793 Posts
youll need to modify the bracket. the del sol seats sit lower than the civics seats. ive already tried to put my sols seats into my sedan.
How much lower?
Sedan brackets are about 1" +/- taller that coupe brackets.
Part of my wanting Del Sol seats is to gain helmet clearance.

remoer said:
Is he still up for it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts